Darya.stream (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Darya.stream mobile application (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Information Collection And Use For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Google Play Services AdMob Firebase Analytics Crashlytics
1.1 Types of Data Collected Personal Data While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Email address First name and last name Cookies and Usage Data
Usage Data When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data (“Usage Data”).
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service. Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings. Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Use of Data Darya.stream uses the collected data for various purposes:
To provide and maintain the Service To notify you about changes to our Service To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so To provide customer care and support To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service To monitor the usage of the Service To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Disclosure Of Data 3.1 Legal Requirements Darya.stream may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
To comply with a legal obligation To protect and defend the rights or property of Darya.stream To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public To protect against legal liability
- Security Of Data The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Service Providers We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
5.1 Analytics We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Children’s Privacy Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
6. Matomo Web Analytics
Our website uses Matomo, a web analytics service provided by InnoCraft Ltd., 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand (“Matomo”). Matomo uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address anonymized prior to its storage) will be stored on our server in compliance with our data retention policy. We will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity for website operators, and provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Matomo processes this data on our behalf and under our instruction. It does not share this information with third parties or use it for its purposes. We have entered into a data processing agreement with Matomo to ensure that Matomo complies with our strict privacy standards.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Matomo in the manner and for the purposes set out above. If you do not agree to Matomo processing your data, you can disable the Matomo service by adjusting your browser settings or installing an opt-out plugin provided by Matomo. However, this may limit your use of some of the website’s features.